Sohail Khan buys property in Dubai`s Burj Pacific project
Dubai: Bollywood filmmaker-actor Sohail Khan has become the latest Indian celebrity to purchase property in Dubai.
"This is a family investment. These apartments will make ideal homes when we all travel to Dubai," the 42-year-old actor said at the pre-launch event.
Sohail, who is the younger brother of Bollywood star Salman Khan, confirmed the purchase of several apartments on a single floor. The project is scheduled to be completed in the second quarter 2016.
The eight floors that make up the `Signature Residences`, feature fully-furnished, exclusive contemporary interiors by Tony Ashai.
The California-based award-winning architect is no stranger to the UAE, having worked on innovative projects such as Dubai Lifestyle City, Shah Rukh Khan Boulevard in Ras Al Khamiah and the Santori Resorts.
The Burj Pacific was designed by architects H-AO, which is founded by Manoj H Rathod. Parvez Khan, Chairman, Pacific Ventures, said it is an excellent investment, with easy access to The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, providing residents spectacular views of the city`s most popular district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu