Son inspires Akshay Kumar for charity
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar`s son Aarav is just 11, but he is into charity work and inspires his actor father to indulge in such activities.
Apparently, Aarav regularly visits charitable institutions and donates clothes and toys to underprivileged children.
"Every now and then, both father and son clean up their cupboards. Aarav gathers all the stuff that they don`t need and heads to an orphanage in Andheri to donate all the things," says a source close to Akshay.
The source also adds that "apart from that, Aarav often takes toys and clothes and goes with his driver to distribute them among street kids".
And every time Aarav hears of some social cause, he nudges Akshay to contribute.
"Once he heard about an initiative to educate poor children. He asked Akshay to find out more about it and make a contribution to fund the kids` education," the source added.
The youngster is eco-conscious and tells everyone to plant trees and not to litter streets and public spaces.
"When a news channel started an initiative to save the environment, Aarav coaxed his father into supporting it," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!