Son is doing fine, goes to school: Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi, whose four-year-old son Ayan was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year, today said the child`s health was now improving.
Ayan was diagnosed with a first-stage cancer in January this year. He successfully underwent a surgery.
"He is doing fine. He is even going to school. I plan to show my upcoming film `Raja Natwarlal` to him, I think he will enjoy it," Emraan said.
The actor is happy that `Raja Natwarlal` has got U/A certificate.
"Those who have seen the film say it`s a family movie... I am proud of it. I want my son to see the film... If that scene (involving kissing) comes then I will cover his eyes..." he said.
Raja Natwarlal will see Pakistani actress Humaima Malick opposite him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside