Son made marriage stronger: Hilary Duff
London: Singer Hilary Duff says her 10-week-old son Luca Cruz has made her marriage with ex-NHL player Mike Comrie stronger.
"It`s made (our marriage) stronger. Having a baby is a lot of hard work and you really depend on each other for a lot," contactmusic.com quoted the 24-year-old as saying.
"There is so much love... you can`t imagine it until it happens to you and you look at your husband and you`re like `we did this together`. There is so much purpose now, there was before but it is just on a whole other level there is so much joy and excitement every single day," she added.
Unlike others, Duff is not in favour of selling images for a hefty sum.
"I understand why people sell photos and hopefully give the money to charities, we got those offers too and I just didn`t want to do that. This is our child and we really wanted to start off protecting him," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jiah Khan suicide: Prosecution seeks murder charge against Sooraj Pancholi
- Sonakshi Sinha is twinning with mommy in this 'throwback pic'—See inside!
- Shahid Kapoor impressed us 5 times like a boss!
- Salman Khan to marry by the end of 2016?
- Hot alert! Radhika Apte sets the temperature soaring on FHM cover May issue