‘Son of Sardaar’ Ajay Devgn’s special treat to Salman Khan
Mumbai: Ajay Devgn is leaving no stone unturned to turn his latest flick ‘Son of Sardaar’ a blockbuster.
The actor, who complied with rules set by the Sikh community by removing all the objectionable scenes and dialogues that hurt their religious sentiments, has now something in store for his closest friends.
Buzz has it that the actor has organized a special screening of SOS for his buddy Salman Khan, Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Virendra Sehwag and veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan.
A source confirmed the news to a leading daily and said, “Yes. Three special shows are being held in Mumbai and Delhi.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC