Sonakshi always turns to parents for advice
Mumbai: Being a star kid has its own perks. Actress Sonakshi Sinha says she always turns to her parents - Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha - for advice when it comes to her career decisions.
"I always take guidance from my parents. It`s a combined decision. They have been in the industry for 30 to 35 years, which is not a joke," Sonakshi told IANS.
"The kind of experience which they have, I don`t think I will be able to have all of that anytime soon. So I always like to take their opinion," she added.
After "Son of Sardaar", which released Nov 13, Sonakshi is now looking forward to the release of her "Dabangg 2", which is the sequel to 2010 blockbuster "Dabangg". Featuring Salman Khan, it will hit the screens Dec 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show