Sonakshi always turns to parents for advice
Mumbai: Being a star kid has its own perks. Actress Sonakshi Sinha says she always turns to her parents - Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha - for advice when it comes to her career decisions.
"I always take guidance from my parents. It`s a combined decision. They have been in the industry for 30 to 35 years, which is not a joke," Sonakshi told IANS.
"The kind of experience which they have, I don`t think I will be able to have all of that anytime soon. So I always like to take their opinion," she added.
After "Son of Sardaar", which released Nov 13, Sonakshi is now looking forward to the release of her "Dabangg 2", which is the sequel to 2010 blockbuster "Dabangg". Featuring Salman Khan, it will hit the screens Dec 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'