Sonakshi lists pros and cons of being a star kid
Mumbai: Sonkashi Sinha, who rose to stardom with her very first film ‘Dabangg’, says being a star kid has its own pros and cons.
"Being a star kid does bring pressure as comparisons are inevitable. But there`s also advantage as you are sort of bred to be a part of the industry since childhood," said Sonakshi, daughter of yesteryear`s actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha.
The actress, who has just wrapped up shooting for Shirish Kunder`s ‘Joker’, has an array of films in her kitty – ‘Rowdy Rathore’, ‘Race 2’, ‘Dabangg 2’, and ‘Kick’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya