Sonakshi lists pros and cons of being a star kid
Mumbai: Sonkashi Sinha, who rose to stardom with her very first film ‘Dabangg’, says being a star kid has its own pros and cons.
"Being a star kid does bring pressure as comparisons are inevitable. But there`s also advantage as you are sort of bred to be a part of the industry since childhood," said Sonakshi, daughter of yesteryear`s actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha.
The actress, who has just wrapped up shooting for Shirish Kunder`s ‘Joker’, has an array of films in her kitty – ‘Rowdy Rathore’, ‘Race 2’, ‘Dabangg 2’, and ‘Kick’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!