Sonakshi Sinha excited to taste `Namak` with Shahid Kapoor
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha says viewers should look forward to a lot of dance in `Namak`, given Prabhudheva and Shahid Kapoor`s association with it.
"We are starting `Namak` in February. (I`m) looking forward to it and of course since we have Prabhudheva and Shahid in the film, there is going to be a lot of dance in the film," said Sonakshi.
"I am completely happy because I love dancing and it will be completely a masala film. I don`t think you can expect anything less from Prabhudheva," she added.
Sonakshi has had a brush with Prabhudheva`s style of working in `Rowdy Rathore`, which did well at the box office. Sonakshi also did an item number with the actor-choreographer-filmmaker in `OMG: Oh My God!`.
Ask if she is learning any new dance form for `Namak`, she said: "Not new kind of dance, but once we start shooting I am sure Prabhu will make up something new and make us do that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes