Sonakshi Sinha plans quiet Rakhi celebration with brothers
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha is looking forward to a quiet Raksha Bandhan with her twin brothers, Luv and Kush and says that the festival has always been special.
"My brothers were in boarding school and I was at home in Mumbai. Every year I made sure to send them rakhis and gifts," Sonakshi said.
"This year no plans as such. We will be together and that`s it. My mother prepares everything and it will be a nice get together," she added.
While Luv Sinha is an actor and was seen in the lead role in `Sadiyaan`, Kush wants to be a director.
Now that her brothers are grown, she wants them to pamper her with gifts.
"When they were in school, they used to say they are not earning, but now I do full vasooli. Rakhsha Bandhan has always been special," said Sonakshi who will be seen next in `Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pope Francis honours George Clooney, Richard Gere, Salma Hayek
- Salman and I have similar sense of humour: Randeep Hooda
- Johnny Depp, Amber Heard's relationship was nonstop drama
- Here’s what Salman Khan’s father Salim has to say about Tanmay Bhat’s joke on Lata Mangeshkar-Sachin Tendulkar
- Katrina Kaif meets her 'Dream Team'—Watch video!