Sonakshi Sinha`s hand-prints to be unveiled soon
Mumbai: Actors Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha will be honoured at the UTV Stars` property Walk of the Stars Monday - tiles bearing their respective hand-prints will be installed at the Bandra Bandstand promenade.
"I think it`s a wonderful initiative. This is a new thing that has started in our country. Entertainment is such a huge part of our lives and all such things bring us closer to our fans," Sonakshi told IANS.
"With hand-prints, people can easily connect to their fans. I feel it`s a very cool thing," she added.
The actress says her hand-prints were taken long back and this is the perfect time to unveil it.
Sonakshi said, "My hand-prints were taken a while back and I am glad it is coming now during the perfect time of my next release `Son Of Sardaar`."
Sonakshi is at present busy promoting her Diwali release ‘Son Of Sardaar’, which also features Ajay, Sanjay Dutt, Juhi Chawla among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees