Sonakshi Sinha`s hand-prints to be unveiled soon
Mumbai: Actors Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha will be honoured at the UTV Stars` property Walk of the Stars Monday - tiles bearing their respective hand-prints will be installed at the Bandra Bandstand promenade.
"I think it`s a wonderful initiative. This is a new thing that has started in our country. Entertainment is such a huge part of our lives and all such things bring us closer to our fans," Sonakshi told IANS.
"With hand-prints, people can easily connect to their fans. I feel it`s a very cool thing," she added.
The actress says her hand-prints were taken long back and this is the perfect time to unveil it.
Sonakshi said, "My hand-prints were taken a while back and I am glad it is coming now during the perfect time of my next release `Son Of Sardaar`."
Sonakshi is at present busy promoting her Diwali release ‘Son Of Sardaar’, which also features Ajay, Sanjay Dutt, Juhi Chawla among others.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya