Sonakshi Sinha turns teekhi mirchi!
Mumbai: Ajay Devgn loves being a prankster. He teamed up with Sanjay Dutt to challenge their ‘Son Of Sardaar’ co-star Sonakshi Sinha to eat a few chillies on the movie`s set, and the actress was daring enough to accept the challenge.
Sonakshi is known to have a sweet tooth, but to everyone`s surprise, she ate 10 red chillies in one go.
A source close to the team said: "Sonakshi had just started shooting in Patiala with the rest of the crew and Ajay decided to play a prank on her. So Sanju baba and Ajay went to Sonakshi and challenged her to eat few chillies at once. Sonakshi started laughing and accepted the task."
Now that`s some sporting behaviour!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!