Sonakshi Sinha wishes parents Happy Anniversary on Twitter!
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: It is said that marriages are made in heaven, indeed! The saying stands true for one the longest standing couples of Bollywood, Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha. The couple is celebrating their 34th wedding anniversary today.
Their daughter and Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha took to micro blogging site Twitter to wish her parents on the special day. She tweeted: “Happy 34th anniversary to this match made in heaven! I love you forever and ever."
Happy 34th anniversary to this match made in heaven! I love you forever and ever. http://t.co/01oC70kVs3
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) July 9, 2014
Shatrughan Sinha tied the nuptial knot with the former Miss India on July 9, 1980.
Before marriage the duo worked together in a film titled `Sabak`. Although, this was their first and last film together, Poonam Sinha has acted in several superhits which include films like- `Jigri Dost`, `Shaitan`, `Sabak` and `Dream Girl`. She was last seen in the 2008 film `Jodhaa Akbar`. Shatrughan Sinha has given several blockbuster performances in films like `Khoon Bhari Maang`, `Khilona`, `Prem Pujari` and `Mere Apne` among several others.
On this special day we would like to wish the couple `Happy Anniversary`!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside