Sonakshi Sinha’s tweet to birthday boy Shahid Kapoor
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: They sizzled onscreen as lovers in Prabhudheva’s ‘R…Rajkumar’ and did some ‘gandi baat’ on Karan Johar’s talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’. But alleged (not the right word) couple Sonakshi and Shahid have categorically denied being in a relationship.
Shahid also went on to say that he wouldn’t ever want to date an actress again after two failed relationships (with Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra).
But Sona doesn’t really seem to care about gossip and speculations. She took to Twitter to wish her co-star, who turned 33 today, a very happy birthday.
She tweeted, “
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) February 25, 2014
We too would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the ‘R…Rajkumar’ star, who has transformed from ‘Kaminey’ with the transition of ‘Mausam’, narrated ‘Teri Meri Kahani’ and has surprise in store for all of us as ‘Haider’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!