Sonakshi Sinha’s tweet to birthday boy Shahid Kapoor
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: They sizzled onscreen as lovers in Prabhudheva’s ‘R…Rajkumar’ and did some ‘gandi baat’ on Karan Johar’s talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’. But alleged (not the right word) couple Sonakshi and Shahid have categorically denied being in a relationship.
Shahid also went on to say that he wouldn’t ever want to date an actress again after two failed relationships (with Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra).
But Sona doesn’t really seem to care about gossip and speculations. She took to Twitter to wish her co-star, who turned 33 today, a very happy birthday.
She tweeted, “
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) February 25, 2014
We too would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the ‘R…Rajkumar’ star, who has transformed from ‘Kaminey’ with the transition of ‘Mausam’, narrated ‘Teri Meri Kahani’ and has surprise in store for all of us as ‘Haider’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Nawazuddin Siddiqui at Ajmer Sharif
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’