Sonam Kapoor finds Nawazuddin`s act challenging
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor, whose latest film `Raanjhanaa` has set the cash registers ringing, now wants something as challenging as Nawazuddin Siddiqui`s role in `Bombay Talkies`.
"I recently watched `Bombay Talkies` and Dibakar Banerjee`s film in that is my favourite among the four (stories). The way the story was conveyed and it was performed so beautifully, I thought it must be so challenging for an actor to do something like that," the 28-year-old said here Sunday at an event held to promote short films.
"I love a challenge, so it would be great if I could do something like that," she added.
`Bombay Talkies` is an amalgamation of four short films by Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap and Banerjee. Nawazuddin, who hails from Uttar Pradesh, had to learn a bit of Marathi for his part for the film. He attended workshops to perfect his accent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses
- Shah Rukh Khan shares bucket list, wants to finish autobiography soon
- Indrani Mukherjea was a 'real weirdo': Rishi Kapoor
- Obsession with fashion at Cannes baffles Shabana Azmi
- Nothing special in being named India's Oscar jury chief: Amol Palekar