Sonam Kapoor is Maxim India’s hottest girl this year
Mumbai: Bollywood’s delicate darling Sonam Kapoor, who’s best known for her impeccable fashion sense, has now won herself the much sought-after ‘hot’ tag. Believe it or not, but Sonam has scored over bombshells like Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone and Bipasha Basu to become Maxim India’s hottest girl for this year.
Sonam, who looked simply gorgeous in her latest outing ‘Aisha’, is extremely ecstatic about topping the list.
“It’s really important to me. I like the words ‘hot’ and ‘sexy.’ It’s fun and at the same time, speaks about your sensuality, passion and depth,” Sonam told a news daily.
‘Maxim Hot 100’ list includes Amrita Rao, Anushka Sharma, Jacqueline Fernandez, and ‘Khatta Meetha’ actress Trisha Krishnan at 32nd, 24th, 35th and 93rd positions respectively.
The list also features some of the India’s leading models like Lisa Haydon, Esha Gupta and Maybelline face Diana Penty.
Talking to a news daily, Vivek Pareek, Editor, Maxim magazine, said, “It (list) has girls who have inspired men with their hotness and stood the test of swinging appreciation and mindsets.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'