Sonam Kapoor loves working with Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: It is not easy to impress Sonam Kapoor, but "gentleman" Ayushmann Khurrana has managed to wow her with his demeanour and "natural" emoting skills in front of the camera.
Sonam is shooting for Yash Raj Films` untitled project with actor Ayushmann Khurrana in the capital. Directed by Nupur Asthana, it is a romantic comedy about two lovers at the time of recession.
"Ayushmann Khuranna is a thorough gentleman. He is such a natural actor, so well-behaved and respectful," Sonam told reporters.
"I love working with him. It has been the most wonderful experience working with a co-star," added the 27-year-old who plays a lawyer in the movie.
Sonam has wrapped up shooting for ‘Ranjhanaa’ and is looking forward to the release of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra`s ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, in which she will be seen opposite Farhan Akhtar, who plays `Flying Sikh` Milkha Singh, the legendary athlete.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!