Sonam Kapoor not too keen to work with daddy cool?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: She is undoubtedly the most suave and sophisticated head turner when it comes to effortless and chic styling. Sonam Kapoor is the girl in point here. The lady needs a special mention when it comes to her impeccable dressing sense and unusual sartorial choices. However, the daughter of senior actor Anil Kapoor, Sonam wants to rather take it easy and not jump at any opportunity of working with her dad, reportedly.
In an interview to a leading daily, Sonam confessed that though she wants to work with her father someday, she is not desperately waiting for an opportunity. The 29-year-old fashionista said that she wants to embark on her own path and find a way for herself rather than banking upon her `jhakkas` dad to help her out.
The beautiful Sonam will be next seen in a remake of 1980 Rekha starrer `Khoobsurat` by the same name. The actress will be seen paired opposite Pakistani import Fawad Khan, who is already a huge hit in India( all thanks to Zindagi channel). The film is expected to hit the theatres on September 19, 2014.
Well, the girl seems like a cool mix of beauty with brains. Hold that thought for now Sonam, we like it!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jai Gangaajal' not a sequel, it's a fresh story: Prakash Jha
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Anushka Sharma smitten with Karan Johar's signature style
- Swedish author Henning Mankell lost battle to cancer
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!