Sonam Kapoor signs Rs 3 crore deal with a Cola brand
Mumbai: Sonam Kapoor seems to be flying high these days. The stunner, who has garnered much applause for her stylish act in her latest outing ‘Aisha’, has become a favourite of top brands.
Already endorsing top skin care products, Sonam has now been approached to endorse a soft drink. And if sources are to be believed, then the stunner will be bagging an astounding sum of Rs 3 crore to feature in a cola commercial.
As per reports, even though Sonam has accepted the offer, she hasn’t signed on the dotted line. However, although the name of the brand has not been confirmed officially, grapevine has it that it’s none other than soft-drink giant Coca-Cola, that’s got Sonam on board. Before Sonam, the brand had signed stars like Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan, at a time when both were relatively new in the industry.
As of now, it’s Imran Khan and Kalki Koechlin, who endorse the brand. However, we are sure Sonam will make a place for herself.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter