Sonam Kapoor, Yami Gautam light up ramp at IIJW
Mumbai: Bollywood actresses Sonam Kapoor and Yami Gautam dazzled the ramp donning glittering pieces from Rio Tinto`s `Nazraana` collection on day three of the ongoing India International Jewellery Week 2014 here.
Wearing a bejewelled white dress, Sonam, who is the brand ambassador of the event, opened the show displaying delicate earrings in a four leaf clover design and rings.
Ending the show was Yami, who looked stunning wearing an off-shlouder white ball gown, teamed with floral bracelet, necklace, ring and earrings with glittering diamonds.
The seven collections from `Nazraana` ranged from stylishly designed pieces to heavily crafted diamond jewels for the bride in genuine natural diamonds set in 14 and 18 karat gold.
The show also had performances of fusion music and dance by lead dancer, Gayzil to the accompaniment of Flutist Nash and group of contemporary back up dancers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan