Sonu Sood learning to walk again
Mumbai: Actor Sonu Sood is off the crutches and says while trying to walk without support he feels as if he is learning to walk all over again.
The 39-year-old fractured his leg while playing a Celebrity Cricket League match in Dubai last month and since then he has been walking with support.
"Today (Sunday), walked without crutches for the first time since February 23. Feels as if learning to walk again in life. Still miles to go, but journey is on," Sonu tweeted.
While on the crutches, the actor finished dubbing for "Shootout At Wadala".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video