Sonu Sood recalls struggling days
Mumbai: Actor Sonu Sood felt nostalgic upon visiting a temple that he used to frequent 10 years back when he was struggling.
"I had such beautiful darshans at Shani temple in Juhu. Used to go almost everyday 10 years back when I was living as a paying guest in Juhu," tweeted Sonu.
The actor is awaiting the release of his film ‘Shootout At Wadala’, which will see him in a negative role.
The actor, who started his film career with Tamil film ‘Kallazhagar’ in 1999, went on to feature in Hindi, Telugu and Kannada films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch