South sensation Ram Charan pips Priyanka’s fee for ‘Zanjeer’!
Mumbai: Chiranjeev’s son Ram Charan Teja is making waves even before his first Hindi film has hit the screen. Teja, who makes his Bollywood debut opposite Priyanka Chopra has stunned everyone by the remuneration he has been offered for the lead role he plays in the remake of 1971 blockbuster ‘Zanjeer’.
Going by this latest piece of news, it appears that Ram Charan Teja’s worth any A-lister in Bollywood. Reportedly, the actor has been offered Rs 12 crore for his debut Hindi film. That beats Priyanka’s remuneration by a large margin. PC has been offered Rs 9 crore for the film which made her the highest earning female actor in the industry.
About Teja’s price, people close to the actor said, “It is ridiculous to even suggest that PC will get a price higher than that of Charan`s. Charan is getting 10 crore in Andhra Pradesh and has been signed on for 12 cr now for his Bollywood debut.”
Sources also claim that PR machinery is allegedly working overtime on these remuneration stories to give the impression that PC has scored over Kareena.
Let us just hope that Ram Charan Teja lives up to expectation of the makers as well as the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ben Affleck's nanny 'all smiles' after dating allegations
- Family fighting to keep Kurt Cobain's death-scene snaps private urge
- Melissa McCarthy unveils her debut clothing line
- Check out: Glistening and fiery Katrina Kaif in 'Afgan Jalebi' from 'Phantom'
- 'Dilwale' will entertain in Rohit Shetty's style, claims Shah Rukh Khan