Spacing important for Ayushmann
Mumbai: Ayushmann Khurrana, who is ready with his sixth single `Mitti di khushboo`, says he prefers to maintain comfortable space in anything he does.
"I want to have some space between my two tweets, my two films, my two songs, my two lives," the multi-faceted Ayushmann, who was last seen on the big screen in `Bewakoofiyan`, tweeted.
The former video jockey, who turned actor with `Vicky Donor` and even made his singing debut with the song `Paani da rang`, will next feature in the Bollywood film `Dum Laga Ke Haisha`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees