Spice Girls still best friends
London: Spice Girls member Melanie Brown, a.k.a. Mel B, says there is nothing wrong between the band members and they are very much best of friends.
"We are friends. Even though I call them my bitches, I love them. I am always up for a Spice Girls reunion," a website has quoted her as saying.
The band members had reportedly quarrelled over their Olympic performance.
"She wants her friends and family flown from all over to see the gig and wants them to have backstage access. And her rider, which includes a demand for a personal stylist to be flown wherever she goes, is ridiculous," a source said.
The band consists of Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwel and Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale