SPOTTED: Rani Mukerji on a romantic date with Aditya Chopra
New Delhi: They may not voice their affections for each other before the media but who can hide oneself from the glare of the paparazzi every time!
A local spy has dropped by to tell us that on a recent tour to London, director Aditya Chopra and his would-be-wife Rani Mukerji were spotted by the locals visiting luxe restaurants and boutiques. To make his lady love feel special, Adi even took Rani on a surprise romantic date where they spent some mushy time in each others’ company.
It has come to our notice that the Chopra clan has almost accepted Rani as their future daughter-in-law and is looking forward to their union. However, neither Rani nor Aditya’s family are keen on announcing their marriage till the time ‘Aiyya’ releases in theatres worldwide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt