Sridevi remembers Michael Jackson through painting
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Michael Jackson is long gone, but his legacy remains. The pop star has many fans across the world and veteran Bollywood beauty Sridevi is one of them.
The 'English Vinglish' star also has another passion – painting. She put her talent of painting on canvas and made a fabulous imagery of the King of Pop. She shared her work on Twitter:
— Sridevi Boney Kapoor (@SrideviBKapoor) August 29, 2014
Michael Jackson would have turned 56 this year. The singer had died in 2009 much to the dismay of millions of his fans.
The actress who is herself known for her excellent dance skills had made this painting for her daughter and her skills are quite commendable.
We wonder, if she had not pursued a career in the film industry, she might have given MF Hussain a run for his money!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?
- Battle against censor in a progressive state: Kamal Haasan
- Look what Hema Malini has to say about Sunny Deol
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Know what the actress feels