Sridevi’s house catches fire; destroys a part of her property!
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s abode in Andheri West has reportedly caught fire due to a short circuit in the actresses’ bedroom. However, the starlet and her family are safe and sound, but her bedroom is said to be completely devastated.
According to a tabloid, the ‘English Vinglish’ star was at home with her daughters and her mother-in-law, when there was a short circuit in the air conditioner of Sridevi`s bedroom, which gave way to a small fire.
The actress, who stays at Lokhandwala Back Road in Andheri West, was reportedly quick in getting her mother-in-law and children out in time. It is said that her mother-in-law was sent to Sanjay Kapoor’s residence and her daughters were sent out for dinner with friends.
Apart from the family members, Sridevi’s pet dogs were also rescued and kept in the car. On the other hand, the actresses’ producer husband – Boney Kapoor rushed home from Bandra, as the news broke in. He stayed there till 9.30 pm. It is also reported that left with no electricity in the house, the family is had to spend the night in a hotel.
However, the fire was brought under control in time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare