Steven Spielberg is a remarkable man: Ben Kingsley
London: Veteran star Ben Kingsley says he is a huge fan of Steven Spielberg, insisting that the legendary filmmaker has left lasting impact on his acting style.
The 69-year-old actor, who worked with Spielberg in `Schindler`s List`, 20 years ago, recollected how the veteran`s unique directing style gave him creative freedom on the set, Daily Express reported.
"Steven is a remarkable man and we got pretty close. It was like being at the centre of Dante`s Inferno and the strange thing is that`s exactly what Spielberg intended. He shouted, `Don`t act, improvise!`
"And that`s what it was. Organised chaos and terror. We had to re-create, to re-enact the epicentre of the world`s evil. You can`t help but be affected by that," he said.
Kingsley`s latest film ‘Iron Man 3’ will hit the theatres on April 26. It also stars Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt