Storm plays spoilsport for Kristen Bell
Los Angeles: Bad storm and heavy rain played spoilsport for actress Kristen Bell as she had to pull out from a virtual event of her new film `The Lifeguard`.
The 33-year-old was set to appear via Skype for a question-and-answer session for her fans attending a screening of the movie at the Sundance Sunset Cinema in Hollywood, but she was unable to get online due to heavy rains in her native Detroit, Michigan Aug 30, reports contactmusic.com.
Bell took to micro-blogging website Twitter to apologise for the cancellation.
"To those viewing `The Lifeguard` at sundance sunset cinemas with director Liz W. Garcia: due to storm power outages, intense sleepiness and a tiny baby in bed...I sincerely regret not making it to our scheduled Q&A. The storm is subsiding, but I won`t be coherent to answer any questions," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Shah Rukh Khan’s message to his followers
- Soon-to-be mom Rani Mukerji conducts puja for baby’s well being?
- Dean Jones - "The Love Bug" star, Disney leading man, dies at 84
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart