Struggle a continuous process in filmdom for Neha Dhupia
Mumbai: Former Miss India and actress Neha Dhupia, who made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with ‘Qayamat: City Under Threat’, says everyone is constantly struggling in Bollywood and adds that "I am not at number one, but struggling to make my way up everyday".
The 32-year-old tasted success with her second film ‘Julie’, in which she played a high-profile call girl.
"It`s a constant struggle. You get up every day and you are struggling," said Neha when she was asked how much struggle is important to maintain stardom.
"The guy sitting at the number one position is struggling to be at number one. The girl, who hasn`t got her first job, is struggling to get her first job," the actress told reporters Tuesday at the launch of PETA`s new campaign here.
"I don`t want to give any body else`s example. People like me, I have got my first job, I am not at number one, but I am struggling to make my way up everyday. Every body is struggling," she added.
In a career spanning a decade, she has worked in several commercially and critically acclaimed films.
She was recently seen in Emraan Hashmi-starrer ‘Rush’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside