Struggle a continuous process in filmdom for Neha Dhupia
Mumbai: Former Miss India and actress Neha Dhupia, who made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with ‘Qayamat: City Under Threat’, says everyone is constantly struggling in Bollywood and adds that "I am not at number one, but struggling to make my way up everyday".
The 32-year-old tasted success with her second film ‘Julie’, in which she played a high-profile call girl.
"It`s a constant struggle. You get up every day and you are struggling," said Neha when she was asked how much struggle is important to maintain stardom.
"The guy sitting at the number one position is struggling to be at number one. The girl, who hasn`t got her first job, is struggling to get her first job," the actress told reporters Tuesday at the launch of PETA`s new campaign here.
"I don`t want to give any body else`s example. People like me, I have got my first job, I am not at number one, but I am struggling to make my way up everyday. Every body is struggling," she added.
In a career spanning a decade, she has worked in several commercially and critically acclaimed films.
She was recently seen in Emraan Hashmi-starrer ‘Rush’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Umesh Shukla wants to make socially relevant film with Sanjay Dutt
- Varun Dhawan encourages youth to 'follow their own style'
- AR Rahman with Mercedes-Benz launches a music based web-series 'ProjectX'
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- Shweta and I mistook each other as soulmates: Pulkit Samrat