Subhash Kapoor`s unique storytelling style impresses Sudhir Mishra
Mumbai: Acclaimed filmmaker Sudhir Mishra praises director Subhash Kapoor for his work in ‘Jolly LLB’, which is creating a lot of buzz.
Releasing Friday, ‘Jolly LLB’ is a satire on the country`s legal system, and Mishra says Kapoor has shown the reality of the judicial system in a unique way.
"I also made a film `Mohan Joshi Haazir Ho!`. But his (Subhash Kapoor) viewpoint is very unique and interesting. It`s the reality of India, but his way of narrating the reality is entertaining. He has a unique style of narration," Sudhir said here Wednesday at the premiere of `Jolly LLB`.
In ‘Jolly LLB’, Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani and Amrita Rao play vital roles.
‘Mohan Joshi Haazir Ho!’, a humorous satire on the judicial system, won the 1984 National Film Award for the best film on family welfare.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show