Sunday a fun day for Farah Khan
Mumbai: Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan, busy shooting for her upcoming romantic-comedy "Happy New Year", says she loves working on a Sunday.
She took to micro-blogging website Twitter to talk about the Sunday benefits, which also includes "special lunch".
"I love shooting on a Sunday ... no traffic and you get special lunch also, as if the caterer appreciates your sacrifice," Farah tweeted Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman