Sunday a fun day for Farah Khan
Mumbai: Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan, busy shooting for her upcoming romantic-comedy "Happy New Year", says she loves working on a Sunday.
She took to micro-blogging website Twitter to talk about the Sunday benefits, which also includes "special lunch".
"I love shooting on a Sunday ... no traffic and you get special lunch also, as if the caterer appreciates your sacrifice," Farah tweeted Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar bats for insurance for stuntmen in Bollywood
- No fun working with Kangana if her role is small: Irrfan Khan
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Watch: Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava’s wedding video will restore your faith in 'Arranged Love'
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters