Sunday a fun day for Farah Khan
Mumbai: Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan, busy shooting for her upcoming romantic-comedy "Happy New Year", says she loves working on a Sunday.
She took to micro-blogging website Twitter to talk about the Sunday benefits, which also includes "special lunch".
"I love shooting on a Sunday ... no traffic and you get special lunch also, as if the caterer appreciates your sacrifice," Farah tweeted Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Huma Qureshi on 28-day detox, training hard
- Prateik Babbar to open wellness centre in Dharamshala
- Karan Johar says I don't think I even have ten percent of Rajamouli's gumptionv
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata