Suniel Shetty to support autism drive in Oman
Dubai: Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty will be putting his weight behind an autism cause in the Gulf state of Oman.
Shetty, who is also a producer, hotelier, fashion boutique owner and a philanthropist, is set to champion the cause by attending the third edition of the Black & White You Play Sudoku Open to All competition to be held in the capital city of Muscat on June 1.
The event will feature George Widener, the gifted autistic savant, genius and calendar artist.
"Other than the genius George Widener, we are glad to have roped in Bollywood superstar Suniel Shetty for this event," said Mohamed Issa Al Zadjali, editor-in-chief of Black & White, the organisers of the event, was quoted by the local media as saying.
This year`s Sudoku competition will feature puzzles created by the Sudoku World Champion, Thomas Snyder. The preliminary contests will be held on May 30.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!