Suniel Shetty to support autism drive in Oman
Dubai: Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty will be putting his weight behind an autism cause in the Gulf state of Oman.
Shetty, who is also a producer, hotelier, fashion boutique owner and a philanthropist, is set to champion the cause by attending the third edition of the Black & White You Play Sudoku Open to All competition to be held in the capital city of Muscat on June 1.
The event will feature George Widener, the gifted autistic savant, genius and calendar artist.
"Other than the genius George Widener, we are glad to have roped in Bollywood superstar Suniel Shetty for this event," said Mohamed Issa Al Zadjali, editor-in-chief of Black & White, the organisers of the event, was quoted by the local media as saying.
This year`s Sudoku competition will feature puzzles created by the Sudoku World Champion, Thomas Snyder. The preliminary contests will be held on May 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's new show to 'celebrate' goodness in life
- Hema Malini, Khayyam pay tribute to Ravindra Jain
- Depression not limited to glamour and filmdom alone: Deepika
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!