Sunny Leone celebrates `Ragini MMS 2`s success in Mumbai
New Delhi: Sunny Leone, along with the composers of the `Meet Brothers` song, was recently spotted celebrating the success of her latest horror flick ` Ragini MMS 2` in Mumbai.
The brunette beauty also expressed her excitement at the success of the Bhushan Patel-helmed movie and the song `Baby Doll` which has received 20 million hits.
`I never thought that something like this will ever happen. Balaji has given me such a great movie and song like `baby doll` that I feel very lucky. These both have composed something so amazing,` she said.
The film, which was produced by Ekta Kapoor , also stars Sandhya Mridul, Parveen Dabas and Divya Dutta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!