Sunny Leone challenges Honey Singh ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has been a rage with celebrities across the world. Hollywood and Bollywood stars have taken up the challenge posting their videos online to raise awareness about the neurological disease.
After being nominated by her family and fans on Twitter, the `Ragini MMS 2` star also poured a bucket of ice on her head and she has nominated none other than Yo Yo Honey Singh.
She posted on Twitter:
ALS ice bucket challenge. Watch the whole clip on YouTube http://t.co/zHM6VPuTfd
— Sunny Leone (@SunnyLeone) August 23, 2014
Watch her do take the challenge:
The idea is that whoever takes the challenge has to pour a bucket of ice water on their head or donate a 100 dollars for the cause. Followed by this they have to pass on the challenge by nominating others. Stars however are doing both. The campaign has already raised more than 42 million USD for the ALS Association which works with people afflicted with Lou Greig`s Disease.
Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan have already taken the challenge and many others are doing the same to raise awareness for the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel