Sunny Leone gets lessons in Marathi
Mumbai: Sunny Leone has been brushing up her Hindi skills, but her "Jackpot" co-star Sachiin Joshi also recently taught her a word or two in Marathi.
Sachiin and the Indo-Canadian adult film star shot for an episode of "Lai Bhari" on Marathi music channel 9X Jhakaas. During the shoot, Sachiin was questioned in Marathi and he had no problems answering in the language.
But Sunny, who otherwise proclaimed her love for Mumbai and the city`s panipuri, faced problems. However, Sachiin came to her rescue and taught her local phrases like "Aai Shapath" and the popular dialogue "Aata maji satakli", and Sunny picked up the words instantly.
Their forthcoming film "Jackpot" is directed by Kaizad Gustad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'