Sunny Leone to scorch the stage on New Year’s Eve!
New Delhi: Indo-Canadian adult movie star Sunny Leone will set the stage on fire as she performs in the capital for the first time on New Year`s Eve.
The 31-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with ‘Jism 2’, will perform at Hotel Lalit, Barakhamba road, Dec 31, reads a statement.
"This is Sunny Leone`s first live dance performance in India. We are looking forward to Studio 169`s red carpet party, and we hope to make it India`s grandest New Year`s Eve," said Shilpi Gupta, owner and stylist of Studio 169, the fashion studio, who is organising the event.
The extravaganza also includes dance performances by some international dancers and live music, foot-tapping music by DJ Kary, the first female DJ of India.
Sunny will next be seen in Ekta Kapoor`s ‘Ragini MMS 2’, which is the sequel to 2011 film ‘Ragini MMS’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch