Sunny Leone turns 32!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Sunny Leone – who became a household name with after her stint in ‘Bigg Boss’ – has turned 32 today.
The Canadian actress, who is blessed with good looks, gained fame as a porn star prior her Bollywood debut.
Sunny gained entry into Tinsel Town amidst much hullabaloo through Pooja Bhatt’s ‘Jism 2’, and since then, there has been no looking back for this beautiful actress.
The hot bod starlet will be seen in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS’ – garnered a lot of praise for her dance moves in the item number ‘Laila’ from the recent release ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
Born as Karenjit Kaur Vohra on May 13, 1981, Sunny is happily married to Daniel Weber, who has been very supportive of her so far.
Bollywood stars took to Twitter to wish her a very Happy Birthday, and there was no limit to the actress’s happiness on receiving so many wishes from her fans, followers and the Film Fraternity.
“Thank you so much everyone for all the birthday wishes!! To date, the most b’day wishes I have ever gotten! Love you all! Xoxo” Sunny tweeted.
Here’s wishing Sunny a very Happy Birthday and a great acting career ahead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ratna Pathak Shah is my permanent filmi maa: Fawad Khan
- Owe no explanation to the world: Shabana Azmi on Farhan-Adhuna split
- Katrina Kaif's reaction on 'live-in' relationship with Ranbir Kapoor is epic!
- Aishwarya chills with Aaradhya, Shweta—See pic shared by Amitabh Bachchan!
- Meet Katrina Kaif’s Valentine date