Sunny Leone turns crowd-puller on New Year`s Eve
New Delhi: Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone, who turned to Bollywood with ‘Jism 2’, regaled the capital`s party lovers with a live wire performance here on New Year`s Eve.
She was blown over by the warm reaction of the audience to her dance numbers.
"The energy levels of the audience were pretty amazing and I loved their intensity and their reaction as well," Sunny told reporters.
Over 2,000 people are said to have been present at the event at The Lalit Hotel here.
Sunny`s husband and manager Daniel Weber says the performance was sold out and the audience enjoyed to the hilt.
Sunny performed on a medley of songs like ‘Yeh jism hai toh kya’, ‘Abhi abhi’, ‘Disco deewane’ and even grooved on a Jennifer Lopez number. She received a thundering response.
She made her second entry on stage on hit itme numbers like ‘Anarkali disco chali’, ‘Ooh la la’ and ‘Chikni chameli’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!