Supermodel Eva Herzigova gives birth to second son
Mumbai: Supermodel Eva Herzigova has given birth to her second child, a son, with partner Gregorio Marsiaj.
The Czech-born model welcomed Philip, her second son after three-year-old George, on Sunday in London, reported People magazine online.
The 38-year-old model is currently the face of Chopard after appearing in a campaign for Dolce and Gabbana fragrance last year with Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell.
The model, best known for her Wonderbra ads, is "thrilled" with the latest addition to her family.
The model, who was once married to Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres, has said in the past that she views motherhood as a woman`s "function" in life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'