Superstar Rajesh Khanna didn’t leave a penny for wife Dimple Kapadia
Mumbai: The first superstar of the Hindi film industry, Rajesh Khanna, who passed away on July 18, 2012, after prolonged illness, seems to have not included estranged wife Dimple Kapadia in his will.
Khanna’s will, which was penned a few weeks before his death, leaves his wife Dimple out of his property. The superstar, according to sources, has left everything for his daughters Twinkle Khanna and Rinke Khanna Saharan.
Despite being mutually separated for a long time, wife Dimple was next to the superstar during his last days. Khanna’s property, which runs into millions, has been divided between his daughters. Twinkle and Rinke have been named the owners of Khanna’s property, the liquidity investments and bank accounts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside