Superstar Rajesh Khanna didn’t leave a penny for wife Dimple Kapadia
Mumbai: The first superstar of the Hindi film industry, Rajesh Khanna, who passed away on July 18, 2012, after prolonged illness, seems to have not included estranged wife Dimple Kapadia in his will.
Khanna’s will, which was penned a few weeks before his death, leaves his wife Dimple out of his property. The superstar, according to sources, has left everything for his daughters Twinkle Khanna and Rinke Khanna Saharan.
Despite being mutually separated for a long time, wife Dimple was next to the superstar during his last days. Khanna’s property, which runs into millions, has been divided between his daughters. Twinkle and Rinke have been named the owners of Khanna’s property, the liquidity investments and bank accounts.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya