Superstitious Rihanna paranoid about losing fame
London: Rihanna has become increasingly superstitious and is paranoid about losing her fame, according to reports.
The 25-year-old singer has even visited a Buddhist fortune-teller and a psychic for help fix her chaotic life, it has been revealed.
Sources told the Sun that the Barbadian artist is exhausted and has been feeling lonely.
She is also apparently nervous as she thinks her fans would turn against her.
The ` Diamonds` singer has apparently been consulting a fortune-teller and asked for a look into her future. She is seeing signs and omens even in normal events.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dia Mirza joins 'Save the Children' as Artist Ambassador! See Pics
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday