Surveen Chawla hosts `Hate Story 2` special screening, Jay Bhanushali skips it?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Surveen Chawla, former TV actress, who marks her debut with `Hate Story 2` opposite Jay Bhanushali held a special screening of the movie for her close friends.
Seen at the screening were mostly popular faces from the television industry who attended it to boost the morale of the bold actress.
Rubina Dilaik from `Choti Bahu` who is a close friend of Surveen was spotted along with Manav and Shweta Kawatra, Karan Wahi among others.
While `Hate Story 2` has received mixed reviews, Surveen has lit the silver screen ablaze with her sexy avatar in the movie and has grabbed many eyeballs with her bold scenes.
While she looked stunning at the special screening of the movie in a white crop top and black palazzo, her co-star Jay was missing from the scene, reportedly.
Well, let`s hope there is no bad blood between the two already.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch