Susan Boyle to make film debut
London: Singer Susan Boyle will make her film debut alongside `Les Miserables` star Samantha Barks in an upcoming holiday movie.
Boyle, 51, who found fame as a contestant on `Britain`s Got Talent` in 2009, is currently shooting `The Christmas Candle`, reported Daily Star.
The singer says she is having a blast on set because she gets to dress in costume.
"Everyone on set is a delight to work with and it`s a fantastic experience to be part of the team. I`m really enjoying getting dressed in the period costumes and stepping back in time," a statement read.
But Barks, who performed with the cast of `Les Miserables` at the Oscars, said she is struggling to keep up with the hectic shooting schedule.
"Having just landed from the Academy Awards I had an hour to unpack and repack and get to set. I`m very excited to be part of `The Christmas Candle` and I`m loving every second," Barks said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC