Sushant Singh Rajput to shoot in Kashmir
Mumbai: Filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor, who introduced Sushant Singh Rajput to filmdom with "Kai Po Che!", is all set to roll the cameras with the actor again for his next film, which will be widely shot in Kashmir.
"The film is set in Kashmir and Delhi. So, naturally the script lends itself to be shot in the Valley," Kapoor told IANS.
The said film, produced by Ekta Kapoor, is an adaptation of Charles Dickens` classic novel `Great Expectations`.
Sushant plays the protagonist in the film, which will go on floors by October.
A source close to the team said, "So far only the actor has been finalised. The makers are now looking out for the leading lady for their film."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!