Swara Bhaskar in the zone
Mumbai: Swara Bhaskar is on a roll since her brilliant performance in hit movie `Raanjhanaa` and with three films - two comedies and a horror - in her kitty.
"I have a film titled `Sabki Bajegi Band`, which is a comedy. Then there is Abbas Tyrewala`s `Mango`, which is also a comedy. Then there is a horror film titled `Machli Jal Ki Rani Hai`, in which a ghost captures me," the 29-year-old said Tuesday at the inauguration of a designer store here.
Talking about `Sabki Bajegi Band`, Swara said: "It is a comedy based on relationships and I play a dedicated and idealistic wife."
Swara was also seen in `Tanu Weds Manu` and `Listen... Amaya` and `Aurangzeb`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!