Swara Bhaskar in the zone
Mumbai: Swara Bhaskar is on a roll since her brilliant performance in hit movie `Raanjhanaa` and with three films - two comedies and a horror - in her kitty.
"I have a film titled `Sabki Bajegi Band`, which is a comedy. Then there is Abbas Tyrewala`s `Mango`, which is also a comedy. Then there is a horror film titled `Machli Jal Ki Rani Hai`, in which a ghost captures me," the 29-year-old said Tuesday at the inauguration of a designer store here.
Talking about `Sabki Bajegi Band`, Swara said: "It is a comedy based on relationships and I play a dedicated and idealistic wife."
Swara was also seen in `Tanu Weds Manu` and `Listen... Amaya` and `Aurangzeb`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!