Swara Bhaskar in the zone
Mumbai: Swara Bhaskar is on a roll since her brilliant performance in hit movie `Raanjhanaa` and with three films - two comedies and a horror - in her kitty.
"I have a film titled `Sabki Bajegi Band`, which is a comedy. Then there is Abbas Tyrewala`s `Mango`, which is also a comedy. Then there is a horror film titled `Machli Jal Ki Rani Hai`, in which a ghost captures me," the 29-year-old said Tuesday at the inauguration of a designer store here.
Talking about `Sabki Bajegi Band`, Swara said: "It is a comedy based on relationships and I play a dedicated and idealistic wife."
Swara was also seen in `Tanu Weds Manu` and `Listen... Amaya` and `Aurangzeb`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!