Sylvester Stallone asks for compassion after son’s death
Washington: Sylvester Stallone released a statement on Monday asking for compassion and respect for his son’s memory.
The ‘Rocky’ star is grieving the “agonizing loss” of his son Sage, who was found dead in his Los Angeles home on Friday.
“When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain,” the ABC News quoted the statement as saying.
“Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son’s memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha.
“This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives. Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son’s memory and soul left in peace,” the statement read.
Stallone also asked for the “speculation and questionable reporting” about his son’s death to stop, TMZ.reported.
Sage, who appeared alongside his father in ‘Rocky V’ (1990) and ‘Daylight’ (1996), was Stallone’s eldest child, and the first of two sons he had with ex-wife Sasha Czack.
An autopsy was performed Sunday on Sage. Coroner’s officials are awaiting the results of toxicology tests, which could take several weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home