Taaha Shah happy with opportunities in big banners
Mumbai: After his acting debut with Yash Raj Films `Luv Ka The End` in 2011, actor Taaha Shah will now be seen in Dharma Productions` `Gippi`. He feels associating with good productions will boost his career.
"After having worked with Yash Raj Productions (YRF), I am working with Dharma Productions. So, I think it`s good for my career to work with good production houses, good co-actors," Taaha said here Thursday in an interview.
`Gippi` is the journey of a teenage girl and Delhi-based Riya Vij plays the lead role in it. Directed by debutant Sonam Nair, it is set to release May 10.
Talking about the star cast of the film, Taaha said: "In the film, all are newcomers. I am one movie old, but I am also a newcomer and Sonam Nair (also), who is very passionate about her work," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter