Tanishaa Mukerji proud of her film family
Mumbai: As the Indian film industry celebrates its 100 years, Tanishaa Mukerji says she loves being part of the fraternity and is proud of the fact that her family contributed in shaping up filmdom.
"I love the industry. And I am so proud to be part of a family that has been instrumental in shaping some of those 100 years of cinema - whether it`s from my father`s side or my mom`s side. And I hope that I will be able to join them in contributing in some way by the time I`m done," said the actress, seen in films like `Sarkar`.
She comes from an illustrious film family - her maternal grandmother Shobhna Samarth was one of the reigning queens of 1950s, while her paternal grandfather Sashadar Mukherjee was a pioneer of Indian cinema.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?
- Salman Khan attends Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party but SRK gives it a miss