Tanuj Virwani feels ups, downs of being star kid
Mumbai: Actor Tanuj Virwani, son of veteran actress Rati Agnihotri, admits being a star kid brings additional pressure, but thanks to his mother`s Bollywood connect, it is easier for him to interact with industry people.
"I feel there is an added pressure. Being a star kid, the audience expects a lot from you. There`s a lot of responsibility on you being a star kid. But there are also advantages because there is immense respect for my mother`s body of work so it gets easy to get in touch with the industry people," Tanuj said.
"Having said that, I would like to mention that even I had to go through all the screen test and everything," added the young actor, who has made his debut in the industry with the recently released ‘Luv U Soniyo’.
Tanuj believes he has a long way to go.
"I need to prove my acting skills. Let`s see what destiny has in store for me," he said.
In ‘Luv U Soniyo’, Tanuj has shared screen space with Neha Hinge. The film, directed by Joe Rajan, released Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch